Metro North WIOA Youth Grant Program
2021 – 2022
The Direct Access Program addresses smaller-scale training needs by making training slots available free of charge to businesses that are eligible for the Workforce Training Fund.
Businesses should consider the program when:
- Their workforce is smaller than 100 and in need training for current technologies.
- Training needs cannot be easily met by with in-house funding.
Individuals should consider the program when:
- They’re currently unemployed or under employed.
- They’re working in manufacturing and need to enhance their skills.
- Intro to General Machine Shop Practices
- CNC Milling Setup
- CNC Lathe Setup
- GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing)
- Print Reading
- OSHA 10